• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T-minus 5 days......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ours opens early oct along with quail, ducks and a few other temping species.

My hiking with my boy (105lb German Shepherd) makes me anxious. This dog actually walks through the woods with his eyes up in the trees! He spots as many in trees as on the ground. Never had a dog do that before. I will take the crocket and am betting we limit out in under an hour! :grin:

If daughter goes I will try to have her video it and ask for help posting.

Skychief said:
I've gone a couple times caddo. So far none of the quarry has ventured close enough to me for a sure shot. Disturbingly, most of our victories re void of mast this year. :shake:

Hope to hear from others too, Skychief.

"victories re void", should read, "hickories are void". :doh:

Thank you auto correct function, you're swell! :slap:

Best regards and good hunting, Skychief

Thanks Skychief, I thought that's what you were saying. I can't wait until October when ours opens down here :thumbsup:

Back