• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tears in my eyes!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkeye1755

54 Cal.
Reaction score
THAT'S what i'm missing in Germany! :(
There is no gunshow like this. :cursing:
My eyes are full of tears :(

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

I hope that times will change. :)

:hatsoff:

Very nice, and not a one in the lot has a 1:48 inch twist... :haha:

Here's to changing times, hope they are for the better...

That sure is pretty eye candy---makes you drool over the beauty of the skills and talents of people. These guns are like bamboo fly rods----I wouldn't take a $3000+ fly rod on a stream nor a $4000+ gun into the woods---they would both sit on the wall---and perform what use?? Right---- none, zero, zilch, nada---so I personally don't need expensive eye candy sitting on the wall. I leave that to the collectors and stick with Orvis for the rods and TVM (Maybe) for the guns. :hatsoff:

There's no shows like that in Canada either, that's for sure! :(

Where was that show? And when is the next one? :grin:

The Pics are from the CLA 2004 and CLA 2005 show.
When the next show is , i must say i don't know.But try this:
Colonial Fair
May 6-7, 2006
Mansker's Station
Goodlettsville, TN
Phone: 615-859-3678
The Raid at Martin's Station
May 12-14, 2006
Wilderness Road State Park
Ewing, VA
Phone: 276-445-3065

Undertaker
Nice photos!! Thanks for sharing them...
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Pasquenel said:
That sure is pretty eye candy---makes you drool over the beauty of the skills and talents of people. These guns are like bamboo fly rods----I wouldn't take a $3000+ fly rod on a stream nor a $4000+ gun into the woods---they would both sit on the wall---and perform what use?? Right---- none, zero, zilch, nada---so I personally don't need expensive eye candy sitting on the wall. I leave that to the collectors and stick with Orvis for the rods and TVM (Maybe) for the guns. :hatsoff:

True...
David Crockett did not take the fancy rifle given to him during his time in congress to Texas. He took his old reliable "Betsey."
I prefer my old rough, reliable, and versatile Charleville.

Well my Pa used his 300 Wetherby as a walkin' stick through beaver swamps ,pushed the boat off rocks, and hung it on a nail out side the cabin some would look on with horror but Dad would just say "It's a gun for huntin' and that's what happens when your out huntin'".
never abused it just didn't let it slow down the hunt.

Boy oh Boy oh Boy...nice guns there..wow...I am no collector...nor am I rich. I did end up with a Commerative model of a Ruger revolver and it turned out to be one of the nicest shooters I've ever owned. I shoot it lots. Sometimes I feel guilty for not leaving it in its custom case and then I say....BAH...I load it up and go have fun with it! It's wearing nicely

Nice bunch of pictures Undertaker. I guess I'm going to have to check the CLA Shows out. It looks like they have the best of everything there.

"
And here I thought it was a picture of Zonie's walk-in gun closet..."

Gol durn it Mooskeetman! Ah tol ye not ta leeve tha door open. Now jus lookie at all em peeople a stompin aroun in ma closet!!!

Ah thout sumpthin was amiss (or was it ah mister?) whan ah saw em Cheestow krums on ma karpet along wit tha grownd in avacado dip.
Peeepol, peeepol, iffen ye's a gonna sneek inter ma closet tha leest ye kud do is not spill yer avacado dip. It'll take a munth o Sundays ta kleen that mess up. Yuck! :(

Bi tha way, hoo tuk ma holy tea shert offen tha hangar an leeft it in tha korner? Tha neext time U thin yer a gonna hav an axcedent, "it"s down tha hall to yer left. Seckend door on tha rite. Jus dont tripp o'er tha kats. Ma wif hates it whan sumone tripps ovar her littl "guests". :) :rotf:

The 10th Annual Show is 18-19,August 2006 in
Lexington , Kentucky.

There will be 400 tables and booths.
Take a look at the pics on the top.

Back