• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Techno meltdown!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK so I've been reading, studying and testing night vision scopes!
What has that got to do here?
Here saved me this weekend.!
My head was fried with tech and nope I'm not going that route for my fox rifle but I needed an antidote and instinctively I reached for a muzzleloader. Saturday I blanked. Sunday afternoon I stalked rabbits and got me one.
I passed on the rabbit doe collecting bedding material but watched her work relentlessly less than 20yds away!
My rabbit was stalked down to 10yds!
The antidote!
20220109_143903.jpg

You are getting me hungry for rabbit. It's below 0 right now but warming later in the week may have to get the smoothbore out and bust a bunny or two.

Whats on the spit? Grown particle? Not about what I feed on just who I feed with.

The Bunny Buster---they are rare in N. Florida due to coyotes. Time for me to get some
yotes--they are here by the dozens- real varmits. They target house cats, rabbits and
spotted fawns.They are crossing with wolves and getting bigger and more dangerous.

OK...I have to ask...why were you studying and testing night vision scopes?

If you REALLY need to decompress from techno blitz, grab one of your fine english longbows and a set of your own handmade hunting arrows and head for the field! ;) :)
Can't legally bow hunt over here, some dang fool expert told the gubberment it's cruel 🤦‍♂️.

Can legally shoot varmints at night. I will stick to my natural light devices though.

boy, you got some huge rabbits where you are at. All we have here is small cottontails, and jackrabbits. The jacks are bigger but a lot skinnier than your bunnies.

Back