• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tennessee Gobbler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyB

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Got this bird yesterday behind my house. Worked him for 3 hours before he presented me the shot.

20 lb, 6 oz, 10-1/2" beard, 15/16"spurs

4-22bird.jpg

4-22bird3.jpg

She's home-made, built from spare parts. I call her "Ol' Ugly", and wouldn't take $1,000 for her.

The barrel is off of a 12 ga.,36" full choke H&R, which I re-choked by jug-choking. The lock is a L&R Durs-egg that I got on a trade for a possibles bag that I made, the trigger and iron furniture was just laying around the shop.

The stock is the only thing that I went shopping for, and it's a second that Jack Garner let me have for practically nothing.

She ain't purty, but she works.

that's a beauty bird and a sweet little shooter
I got a .45 from spare parts that I won't part with either got a love the trade ya this for that.

Latest posts

Back