• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

That Project You've Been Wanting To Get Around To...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I surrendered on my TVM Southern Rifle parts set. Just realized that I would find better uses for my time, especially since my tastes far exceed my abilities. Projects right now are centered around gathering up all the miscellany I have and getting ready to fill up a trade blanket. Or seven.

David
NM

TN bear pistol, I need to get my gifted forge up and running, turn my piece of railroad track into an anvil and learn to forge mounts.

For now, this may be my last build, I have too many B/P guns now and don't plan to sell any of them so I will stretch out this last project as long as I can.

barrel and stock.JPG

My first "Winter" project will be trying to put venison in the freezer with my Woodsrunner. (Michigan's muzzleloader season is in December....close enough to winter in the Upper Peninsula.

need to make rifles for my grandfather and cousins, sew myself another capote, get two guns I built for friends out of my house so I have room to work, and try my hand at making a powder horn. I like to keep busy.

Geez I’d be happy just to get my basement in order so I know what I’ve got!
I'm in the same situation. Every time I get even a small space cleared out, someone fills it with flotsam. Dagnabit, my stuff's important, not like the confusing stack of plastic totes breeding elsewhere.

Back