• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The guys at Log Cabin......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAHMAN

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I stopped by the Log Cabin the other day and in speaking with the owners, it was revealed that a certain builder has offered to teach a class there.

This builder has a heavy list of credentials, including working at Williamsburg. He's a good solid builder and I'm sure many of you have heard of him.

For you members that live within close proximity (that's a question untoo itself: what is close proximity?) would you be interested in such a gun building class?

This is just in the idea stage of things, so to speak.

Lodi (sp), Ohio

The Log Cabin Shop
[url] WWW.logcabinshop.com[/url]

As vague as your post is, it sounds interesting.

The guys at the Log Cabin Shop are good folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zonie said:
I think Blahville is two hoots and a holler down the road from Excitementville. :rotf:

Nope, it's just about 3 years straight down the road from wedding day. :grin:

Geeeeez! Make up an imaginary place and see what happens????

That's pretty good guys! I love it! :haha:

Log Cabin is in Lodi, Ohio.

As for Blahville? That could be anywhere!

Is blahville the left after the middle of nowhere or the right past the dip in the road next to the forked tree?

Cherokee said:
Is blahville the left after the middle of nowhere or the right past the dip in the road next to the forked tree?

Hey! watch that remark about "dips", that could be my mom! :rotf:

Blahman:

Ya! I'm interested. Let me know when and where. I may have to stay in Blahville for a night.

Olie

I don't know if I can say, I would really have to ask Rick or Dan if I could blurb that out.....

This idea is just in the thinking stages, there's been some talk, nothing is finalized and I would be fearfull of saying something and forcing an issue.

Personally, I would take a class or two because there's nothing better than education.

Yes Ollie, you can stay in Blahville!

I wish that I lived closer, that sure sounds like it would be a good event to attend
Craig

Hey John, how long would the class (classes) be? How about a cost estimate. I'd sure be interested.

I stopped by there yesterday and spoke with Dan about it and there are at the beginning stages of figuring that out.

Sory I haven't anymore answers other than that, but I'll keep all posted.

Keep us posted, I have a disease thet I may need to take medical leave from work darn I hate that :grin:

Latest posts

Back