• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This seasons Deer Kill.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We call that kick the Mule Dance in these parts. It's usually a sign of a good hit. Nice Job, good deer. Congrats !!!!

Congrats, nice buck! I just shot one tonight, thought it was a doe turned out to be a button buck at about 75-100 yards out just before sunset on opening day of regular NY southern season. I use a traditional muzzleloader and the only one I knew to be good to go 100% was my Sharon halfstock hawken in .62. Man did she roar, wife heard it and said to the doggers, Daddy just go a deer. Sure enough she was right. Now that I have meat in the freezer I can get picky. Was passing on them all day and did the same thing last year and ended up hunting hard all season just for a medium sized doe. Good eating though, now the freezer will be full again, time to work on the spare!

Good luck everyone!

So far, 1 button buck, 1 coyote (bow)

B

Billy,
You can't beat having a freezer full of Good Deer meat.......Well on second thought a Freezer full of Good Moose Meat wouldn't be bad!

Latest posts

Back