• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thread type and flint size on TVM early lancaster

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA Prof

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just got my .54 cal early lancaster in silver from TVM about two weeks ago. I actually held off opening the box for about a week since I had to go to the hospital for a diagnostic procedure with potentially scary outcome and it gave me something to look forward to after!

Few questions for those who know:
Anyone know the thread type of the range rod TVM sells? I'm guessing 8-32?
Diameter of the same rod?
And finally, which size of flint works with the large Siler lock they use?

I'm hoping to order a bunch of stuff from Track for it within the next few days. Any help is greatly appreciated. Can't wait to try this baby out.

I don't know the thread size of the range rod but the Tom Fuller flint size for your large Siler lock is 6/8 #Flint-Eng-6 from Track.

Back