• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Time To Go Blast Another Hog With My Walker!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rosenthal

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Packing today to go to PA. to harvest another nice sow at the same place I went last year! Really looking forward to it and staying at a B&B with the Wife won't hurt none either!

Will report back with results when I get back!

Dave

Sounds great. And hogs, which I hate, with a hogleg!

We want to see video from your excursions please!! And since you'll have the camera take some of you shooting the wild pigs too!!!

GOOD LUCK on your hunt.

Fyi, there are farmers near NORTH WALES, PA that PAY hunters 25.oo per head to remove hogs off their land.
(Check out craigslist.com for possible "payers".)

When I was stationed at Ft Indiantown Gap, my freezer was FILLED with feral pork.
(I like the pigs that dress-out about 60-75 pounds, best.= That size piggie does great on the BBQ pit, cooked whole.)

yours, satx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Folks...just got back and I'm a little tired. Pig is at the Butcher's. This one I can't brag about...Hogzilla, the tough old Girl, took everything the Walker had to offer and kept on going like the Energizer Bunny! Put two in the Boiler Room, another on the opposite side, one square between the eyes, and still had to put two into the skull to finish her off!

So I had to work a little harder for this one, lol!

Dave

Nice! Be sure to post some pictures... Sounds like a good time.

Latest posts

Back