• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tn. Muzzleloading season open Saturday!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Wahoooooo! I can't wait. I've got a nice scrape 15 yds. out in front of my stand. Good Luck to all you other guys as well. :thumbsup:

Dang it! I gotta wait till Nov. 14. Talked to my brother today and he says that his top field is covered in both deer and hog tracks. So hopefully next week I'll have a story and some pics to share. I hope ya get yours Smo! :thumbsup:.

And the weather is perfect at our lattitude...good luck, but remember, job one is to come back with all your parts still working, then worry 'bout a deer...LOL

Back