• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trade gun for grizzlies

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 movements, a physical movement and a bowel movement. You aren't going to outrun it. And if you don't put that ball through his brain, make peace with God, you'll meet pretty soon.

never run, resign yourself to the fact hes gonna chew on ya if he wants to so if ya have the kahonas shove that barrel right down his throat and give him heartburn --me i'm just gonna **** myself and die of a heart attack

I think 10 yards and that thing is in the muzzle.

15 yards maybe it will go off 5 feet away and that's good..

To soon like right away you see it you shoot.. you can still run away maybe.
Grizz runs at 35 MPH. Pretty sure you do not. I like grizz a little further away from me. Like maybe in the next state over.

I just remember how Merriwether Lewis’s first account of a grizzly bear was his description of killing one and saying that it was no wonder the Indians were afraid ‘armed, as they are, with bows or indifferent fusils… but a competent rifleman has nothing to fear…” And how his second account came after they wounded one that chased him for a mile and had to be shot repeatedly- “I had rather fight two Indians than one grizzly bear.”
🤣
Jay

I'd kinda want to have a dog with me out there.

I had a Walker coon hound. For a pet. He was smart. Even though I never hunted him, good dog smart dog. Don't know how we would do against a bear but that's the only buddy I'd think of.
Dogs have a disturbing tendency of bringing a bear directly back to the master, tail between his legs, bear hot on it's trail

So... think of it this way: Could you hit a turn signal on a vehicle coming at you at 35 miles an hour on a bouncy road? That's what you'd have to accomplish.

Anybody can hit a bear with a cloud of orange fog. And by the way, grizzlies rarely eat people.

And by the way, grizzlies rarely eat people.
I believe that is supported by facts. It is said that the best way to survive a grizzly attack is to play dead. As for me, my crying for mommy would surely show the bear that he still had more work to do.

It's also pretty well documented that if a black bear comes for you he intends to eat you so I suppose playing dead would just be advising the bear that dinner is ready.

a few years ago in our yard. we stayed inside for 5 hours and barricaded the glass doors!
1727800650941.jpeg

1727800856927.jpeg

I believe that is supported by facts. It is said that the best way to survive a grizzly attack is to play dead. As for me, my crying for mommy would surely show the bear that he still had more work to do.

It's also pretty well documented that if a black bear comes for you he intends to eat you so I suppose playing dead would just be advising the bear that dinner is ready.
Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to either Cruiser, the sound of my own skull crunching would cause me to wiggle around a bit I'm sure.

Back