• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Too much trouble.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the second or third cylinder I was having issues with the paper clogging the nipples to the point picking would not clear it took disassembly to remove the plugs.

Since we don't have anyone trying to take our scalps loading fast shouldn't be a requirement. Rather our kits these days are fairly easy to carry on ones person. Doesn't take very long to drop the powder into a cylinder along with an OPW, couple or three pills of soy wax and then the bullet atop that! At 85 I don't shoot comp. I sit at my bench in my back yard and shoot on steel at 40 to 50 yards.

Back