• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trade gun for grizzlies

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure I'd have better than average chance of out running the beast.
I'm not young or fast but while he was busy slipping, sliding and trying to get traction in what once was in my bowels I think I could outrun him.
Even if he did catch up to me, the smell would turn him away........bears have standards to ya know.

If the bear is already running at 35mph, he'll close that 20 yards in 1.18 seconds. You might have enough time to get a shot off, but you won't have the luxury of waiting until the bear is closer. He's already on you.

Fast.. you know.

My sister has one of those Belgian Malinuar.

I hate that dog.. it's crazy.. I'd have no problem letting that thing go chew on some grizzly bear.

Back