• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions Crockett .32cal pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one but I have not had the time to take it to the range yet. From handling it and looking it over it is a decent pistol will know more once I have had some range time with it. :hatsoff:

I have one,typical poor Spanish quality.It
will hit a 50 ft. bullseye target somewhere on the paper each time. I was shooting mine today.
Using about 18 grs. of black.For a little over 120.00 $ it is what it is. The trigger is barely
functional. You get what you pay for. Now I'am still saving for a Pedersoli
Mortimer percussion pistol. That is my dream pistol,although around 850.00$

I have one and like it, though I too have not fired mine yet. It does look good with my Crockett Rifle.

regulis7, i've got one but have'nt used it enough to be good with it. 10 grns. fff gets the job done. as has been mentioned the trigger was sloppy, side to side play and too long a pull to engage the sear. a piece of brass sheet and solder,and a plastic washer cut from an empty milk bottle was my solution to that problem. if only i could improve my technique as easily. its a good affordable gun that's cheap to shoot.

I shot my grandsons. Nice gun if it had a set trigger. Be nice to carry with the .32 rifle. Dilly

I like mine and want to get good enough with it for short shots at squirrels, I would not be opposed to doing some practice gunsmithing on it like putting in a real wedge pin and a better trigger

Latest posts

Back