• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions Kentucky Rifle Deluxe Version

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spanish know how to produce an accurate barrel, that's for sure. They all tend to be lasers. My SDI Shenandoah version, with the one-piece stock and set triggers, is a pretty cool gun, I don't care what anybody says.

IMG_20240.jpg

I have one. It’s a good one but it ain’t fer sale.😉
437B419C-CEC8-4E21-97A8-11D218EFD7ED.jpeg
Notice that this group was shot at 75 yards in the rain. My favorite guns are flintlock smooth bores but this one is hard to beat.

Yes, but there are things you can do to tighten it up. But, if you have the option, get the deluxe with the set triggers. I think it also comes with the upgraded lock with the bridle on the tumbler. I may be wrong about that, I know my Shenandoah has the bridle.

Back