• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions Kentucky Rifle Deluxe Version

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spanish know how to produce an accurate barrel, that's for sure. They all tend to be lasers. My SDI Shenandoah version, with the one-piece stock and set triggers, is a pretty cool gun, I don't care what anybody says.

IMG_20240.jpg

To say that the Spanish barrels are very good shooters is an understatement because they are in fact equal to almost any barrel produced in the US. Pick up a Crockett .32 or any one of their rifles and see for yourself. I've yet to beat that little .32 with any other rifle I own. I can usually get about the same accuracy out of my custom .32 flintlock as I did with the Crockett. But when you're talking about a thumbnail size group at 40 yards how do you judge which is better?

The only reason I was looking at the deluxe is because I’ve heard the regular Kentucky has a floppy trigger with a heavy pull…Is that true?
It's floppy but I never thought the pull to be heavy. You can take the floppy out by ordering the single trigger for the Frontier rifle. It has a return spring. It might be a drop in but if not I think the return spring is a fit.

The lock with bridle makes the upgrade worthwhile

Why the 2 piece stock? There is a reason, I'm sure. I've heard their accuracy is as good as any. We see them a lot in movies and specials about history.

Back