• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions Springfield Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hoglaig141 said:
sorry I got off your train of thought and confused you. I am new I was reading your input and thoughtI would ask a question of mine.I wont bother you anymore.

My post was not directed specifically toward you hoglaig. There was a long string of posts that had nothing to do with the topic. :v

What's the differnece between the Springfield hawken and the traditions regular hawken?

Their "Woodsman Hawken" is their regular hawken.

A couple of differences are;
No patchbox on the Springfield.
Single trigger on the Springfield.
1:66 twist on the Springfield.

The Springfield model is only made for BassPro

Jethro224 said:
I have one in .54 caliber. The finish is not the best. It's plenty accurate and reliable, but mine smacks my cheek.

I'm not exactly recoil sensitive but this'un knocked the hell out of my cheekbone until I put a leather 'boxing glove' on it.

tradit13.gif

'Course that was with a 385 Great Plains and lots of 777. Poor stock design, though.

Jethro224 said:
hoglaig141 said:
sorry I got off your train of thought and confused you. I am new I was reading your input and thoughtI would ask a question of mine.I wont bother you anymore.

My post was not directed specifically toward you hoglaig. There was a long string of posts that had nothing to do with the topic. :v

Sorry, but Klaus and me were the badboys. We went offtopic. :surrender:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Back