• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Turkey calls?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A really nice one showed up in the mail today, courtesy of a friend who makes wing bone calls. If there is a turkey call that I don't have, it's because someone else makes one just like it. I have figured it out though, my wife can make the box call sing, so I'll just take her along and let her to the work. :peace:

Wess: Mercy sakes that's a handsome article you've got there. I am going to have to figure out how to work these things cause I sure do have to make one now, even if only out of river cane or bamboo, as I don't have any wild turkey wings in the freezer.

A buddy of mine in Minnesota hunts with a 70yr old guy named Toad. He has been making wingbones forever he said and he made that one. I got it as a gift from Jay.

I have never tried to make one myself. Hopefully someday, and I hear a hen makes the sweetest, highest pitch call.

Good luck!

Back