• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TVM

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brubincam

62 Cal.
Reaction score
was at Dixon's today a friend and I each got a rifle made by TVM,was told they use GREEN MT. barrels,,,my barrel has the lands and grooves even. the other one has wide grooves and narrow lands...what gives? will they both be accurate? :thumbsup: THANKS :hatsoff:

NO, the one YOU got will not shoot good. You had better send it to me to make it shoot right for you. Shouldn't take more than a few months. Maybe a year at the most. :grin: :rotf:

I got a Long Hammock barrel on my .36 southern rifle from TVM. This thing is SWEET!!!!!!!!!! You won't be disappointed.

Josh

They also offer Colerain barrels as well.

Quite a lot to choose from. Good people, too :thumbsup:

Doc

:bow: I have three rifles from Jack Garner (TVM) Built from kits and I swear by him and his products. dry ball john

You can tell the maker by the number of lands and grooves. Green Mnt. uses 8 and LongHammack has 6. I have a LongHammack on my personl rifle and it shoots better than I can. Hope you enjoy them.
We will be at the Gun Fair. Stop by for a visit.
Toni
TVM

Stop by and meet Mat and Toni{Slash} of TVM. They are the best folks in the Biz. to visit with. If you buy their products you can do so knowing that they stand behind what they sell. :thumbsup:
By the way there are two TVMs both in Miss. one owned by the Avances and one owned by J. Garner.I have a number of Flinters by Mat Avance. They are great, and they will make them anyway you want. :)

thanks for the answer,missed you at Dixons last year,look for you this year, :yakyak: :yakyak: :yakyak:

We will be in our usual spot this year ( close to the parking lot). See you there.
Toni

I have a TVM (Avances) with the LongHammock and it is quite accurate. I also have several Green Mountain barrels and they do every well too.

It really does not make much of a difference if you do your part right.

CS

Latest posts

Back