• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two feathers in the hospital

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fall led to my father's demise and a close neighbor friend also took a tumble recently and has recovered after docs drained a cranial bleed that was a result of the fall.

Gravity sucks and even more so as we age and start losing our balance.

As my departed dad said, "my equilibrium ain't so equal anymore".

Blessings to Dave and those close to him. God speed, sir.

Fresh prayers sent for you Dave.
I'm using the priming horn that you made me all the time...get well soon man

on the line.jpg

Last edited:
I found out yesterday that Two Feathers is in Geisinger hospital in Danville. He fell a few days ago hasn't been doing well since. I don't know if he has computer access as I got this information from a family member. Please join me in wishing Dave a speedy and full recovery.

God bless,
Rodd
GET WELL BROTHER PRAYERS 🙏 SENT

I visited briefly with Two Feathers in the hospital. I told him there were a ton and a half of guys on here offering prayers and well wishes. He told me he was humbled by that. I didn't stay long, as he was getting released soon.
Pardon my ignorant question. But if he is getting released, that’s good news right?

Back