• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Upgrade Jukar kit gun or buy different rifle?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, don’t worry about it, just go shoot what you got. Some folks wouldn’t give this gun a second look, but it gets shot as much as some of my ‘better’ guns.
CAE67473-AC01-44D4-A2DC-173F8BAC580E.jpeg

By the way, this is the one I put a grease hole in the stock.

I don’t have the pistol anymore, but it was a cva percussion lock with no bridle. I annealed the tumbler so I could drill it. I drilled all the way through the hammer screw hole and re- tapped for a size larger screw. I made a long hammer screw so it would go all the way through the tumbler and protrude INTO the stock , then made a round bushing that the end of the screw would go into. Braced it up pretty well.

Back