• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

UPS has outdone itself. I'm actually impressed by how massive of a failure this is, even Kiblers famous crates are no match! INSURE YOUR STUFF FOLKS!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This crate has a reinforcement down the center inside. The handle is at the balance point for easy handling. The contents are well padded. I don't know what more I could do other than make it out of steel plate. We'll see what happens.

1727564163023.jpeg

Glad you had insurance, but it is still going to take months to get a replacement made.
90% chance it was intentional.

I don’t suppose you even got a note of apology about the damage.
Did they even send information about how to file a damage claim?
If they didn’t, it means more than one person in the chain of command doesn’t give a rat’s a**.
UNBELIEVABLE ! ! ! !

We had a folding ladder delivered. The card board box was all tore up. Tire marks the full length on both sides. I think some idiot thought their was a gun inside. Even though the picture of the ladder was marked on the outside. Luckily the UPS store care of it. I swear if they think theirs a chance of a gun in the box. They purposely try to destroy it...!
Not saying the delivery driver damaged it, but did he have anything to say about the situation?

Another one of my hobbies is building scale model planes, some as commissions that I ship to other states. I have packed models in a way that I can’t see how they would arrive undamaged. Unfortunately once in a while one arrives damaged with clear signs of King Kong handling it specially the USPS. I have had better luck using FedEx and never marking FRAGILE, which puts a bullseye on that package!! 🤨

Back