• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

UPS has outdone itself. I'm actually impressed by how massive of a failure this is, even Kiblers famous crates are no match! INSURE YOUR STUFF FOLKS!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the business of restoring porcelain and glass works of art for 30 years, fortunately retiring from that over 20 years ago. I'm so glad I don't have to ship fragile items anymore. One memorable piece shipped by air that got damaged showed a single full boot print from where it had been forced into a tight space. Believe it or not back then USPS Priority Mail had a better track record than UPS in terms of breakage. YMMV

Back