• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Value of T/C Hawken used in 45 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOR

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I know it is almost imposable to give a $ amount with out seeing the gun, just need a ballpark amount. BOR

BOR said:
I know it is almost imposable to give a $ amount with out seeing the gun, just need a ballpark amount. BOR
And, its more than just the condition of that particular ML...TC doesn't make the .45cal any more and everybody who has them seems to be holding on to them pretty tight...a clean like new .45cal could easily bring $300-$400 depending on how badly somebody wanted one

Thanks for the quick responce. I had more info. on the gun but ran out of time to post it. I thought the gun is worth more than I paied for it---$175. Think i'll keep it for now. BOR

BOR said:
Thanks for the quick responce. I had more info. on the gun but ran out of time to post it. I thought the gun is worth more than I paied for it---$175. Think i'll keep it for now. BOR
If its clean that an excellent find... :hatsoff:

Yah, REAL CLEAN. No scratches only 2 or3 small dings not deep Gun not fired in over 10 years, kept oiled in gun caase came with a lot of stuff, powder,balls patches list goes on Me real happy now!! BOR

I have a .45 in flint lock I gave $179.00 for it in 1977,is it ever a nice shooting rifle I have taken 7 deer withit with it with PRB and 90 grains of 3f goex then bout a GM.54 drop in Barrel for it.You sure got a deal on that one.

Sorry I've not answered sooner. Thanks for the compliment! The gun IS very clean. A friend of mine wanted to buy it from me...till I found out what it might be worth. Told him I was going to hang on to it. Then he found out what they my be worth & said he understood (but was dissapointed.)Oh well!
BOR

that was a real good find have fun with it Im sure it will serve you well !

Latest posts

Back