• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds Very nice T/C .36 Patriot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale a kit pistol I built a way's back in excellent condition and it shoots extremely accurate. I built it to look old not a shiny new gun but I think it looks appropriate for the type of gun it is. I'll check to see if I still have the target but I shot 5 shot group that was almost one hole at 25 yards off hand at a match. I won many matches with this gun but unfortunately we do not shoot those matches anymore so getting rid of some guns I just don't use anymore to fund another project. Comes with the original box, build instructions and load data. 550.00 shipped preferably a money order. First take it gets it.

Attachments

• IMG_2054.jpg
    11.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2055.jpg
    11.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2056.jpg
    IMG_2056.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2057.jpg
    IMG_2057.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2065.jpg
    16.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2060.jpg
    IMG_2060.jpg
    951 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2065.jpg
More pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2065.jpg
  • IMG_2064.jpg
    IMG_2064.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2063.jpg
    IMG_2063.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2062.jpg
    14.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2060.jpg
    IMG_2060.jpg
    951 KB · Views: 0
No it’s my fault you can’t blame him if he really wants it so please be upset with me for not posting correctly!
You really did nothing wrong, it’s just some folks would have preferred to see a post like below before the I’ll take it post.
Read the classified Guidelines,#23 or your ad will be deleted!
Nit Wit
Nothing to stop anyone from buying an item without the seller following Guideline #23, and any potential risk protection for buyer.

Guessing this post gets deleted pretty quick because of another Guideline, something like it’s not about purchasing the item, even though it is already sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back