• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE very nice Veteran Arms 1st Land Pattern Brown Bess for sale!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale: First Model Brown Bess Musket from Veteran Arms

This is a good opportunity to own a first model Brown Bess musket in very condition from Veteran Arms. These muskets are sought after from reenactors and collectors and are often out of stock, making this a unique chance to add a piece of history to your collection. Please be advised that I have personally fired over 50 rounds through this musket with over 130 grains of powder with no problem. There are no pipe bomb as people make it ought to be!

Key Features:

• Condition: Very good, well-maintained
  • Usage: Personally fired approximately 50 rounds, very good condition
  • Performance: Fired with over 130 grains of powder with 69 caliber balls, no problem!
  • Lock: Sparks exceptionally well, good and generous pan
  • Bore: Clean, smooth, bright with only a tiny freckle of pitting
I am currently getting busier and busier with life, so I have to let this musket go. Asking price is $600 + shipping, which I think is fair considering that these muskets sell of $800+. Thank you for reading my post and have a greta day. Let me know if you have any additional question!

Attachments

• IMG_6549.jpg
    IMG_6549.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
More photos:

Attachments

• IMG_6565.jpg
    IMG_6565.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6566.jpg
    IMG_6566.jpg
  • IMG_6567.jpg
    IMG_6567.jpg
  • IMG_6568.jpg
    IMG_6568.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6570.jpg
    IMG_6570.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6571.jpg
    IMG_6571.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6572.jpg
    IMG_6572.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Hello 1General_Grant, thank you for your interest! I am unfortunately out of town today, I will get more photos up when I get back. Thanks!

Back