• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Vintage Buffalo Company Bullets question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim_E

32 Cal
Reaction score
I've had these unopened Buffalo bullets for a while. Ha I want to sell them but I can't find them anywhere online. What's a fair price? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4462.JPG
    IMG_4462.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
I have 2 boxes of flat nose and tried selling them, even tried giving them away and no takers. I asked $10 at first, reduced price to $5. Good luck.

I bought 7 boxes of .54 Hornady Great Plains here a year or two back. Gotta drop the price to make the deal acceptable with shipping. I se items here all the time selling way over the local Sportsmans Warehouse price and they also want shipping AND THEY SELL EM. I'll offer ya $20.00 shipped.

I got a box of 50 cal. that I bought 10 years ago. They are just sitting there drying up. Last time I checked the lube was dried up and cracked. But relubing them ought to make them "shootable".

Latest posts

Back