• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Vintage Classic Arms, New Orleans Ace (Finished), .44 cal SB

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale from ME: Vintage Classic Arms, New Orleans Ace (Finished), .44 cal SB

I built this from a kit years ago; the brass was polished pretty well and the barrel, hammer and trigger were cold-blued numerous times to even out the finish. It will need a new nipple if you intend to shoot it (as I think I shot it once or twice?), as the neighbor’s kid has dropped the hammer on it a few too many times (you gotta keep the kids interested in blackpowder – he thinks it’s a Pirate Gun). The condition is very good overall, but the barrel is a little dark – not with rust, but in my youth, I believe I cold-blued the smooth bore too.

$145.00 shipped to lower 48 States.

Payments made by U.S. Postal Money Order or Paypal/F&F ship out right away; for other money orders or personal checks, shipment will be maybe after they clear.

Reply here to say “I’ll Take It!” and also send a PM to finalize the deal.

Images below – thanks for looking!

Old No7

Classic Ace 1.jpeg

Classic Ace 2.jpeg

Classic Ace 3.jpeg

Classic Ace 4.jpeg

Back