• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

VIRUS WARNING!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIRUS ALERT
If you get bulk mail from "BMR" Or "BMER" or "BMER90" with an attachment DON'T OPEN IT.
I've gotten about 20 in the last week, I tried to open the attachments but my virus protection caught it and alerts that it contains "beagle virus". I don't know what that is but I don't want it and neither do you.
The attachments calm to be pictures of animals, hunting scenes things of interest to people like us.
Be careful with this one!
I e-maled BMER or whoever thinking it was someone here, but got NO response at all. :results:

Yeah, I know...I keep seeing these unexpected things popping up everywhewre about buying bumper stickers, but I just keep deleting them :: :: :: :: ::

Yeah, I know...I keep seeing these unexpected things popping up everywhewre about buying bumper stickers, but I just keep deleting them

Careful. I know where you live. ::
roundball.gif

RULE ONE: Never open any attachment unless you are absolutely sure who sent it.

Even then, you may wish to check with them before opening it.
Viruses and worms have the habit of replicate themselves on computers reading your AddressBook and sending itself to all your friends, 80 percent of all e-mail viruses sent to you will be sent by (your friends)!!! :m2c: :results:

Viruses and worms have the habit of replicate themselves on computers reading your AddressBook and sending itself to all your friends, 80 percent of all e-mail viruses sent to you will be sent by (your friends)!!!

:agree:

Possible solutions...

1. Always check with the person that sent it before opening.
2. Buy a Macintosh! :winking:

As a Mac costs more than $2000, and my PC only cost $500 I was curious about the difference in price.
I was told the actual price of the two is the same.
It's the translator that converts the California language into American English that costs $1500. :: :crackup: :crackup:

my ISP has a website i can log on to with my id and pass word and look at my mail before i let it get to my mailbox....how nice is that........................bob

ZONIE,
you go boy!!!!!!!!!!!I paid $600 for this dell & talking to all you!! sometimes i don't know what i'm doing
on it though :: :relax: :)
snake-eyes

I paid 900 bucks for my cutom built one. That means I paid 800 bucks too muc, but i can see into the clear plastic case at all those neet fans and lgihts that I don't understand anyway. :what:

Latest posts

Back