• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Voortrekkers on Schanskopd

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 82nd. :thumbsup:

I am glad that you guys enjoy, and also find it interesting.

I have read that our great migration west here in America pales in comparison to the what the Voortrekkers experienced. Having read everything I can get my hands on about safaris, big gamehunting and the white exploration and settlement of SubSaharan Africa I am awestruck by the stories I have read.

jbg said:
I have read that our great migration west here in America pales in comparison to the what the Voortrekkers experienced.

Much fewer four ton critters willing to stomp you into strawberry jam running around the western US! :)

True, but Ursus arctos horribilis was more than willing to fill in for that role on occasion. :grin:

Latest posts

Back