• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Walmart caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I tried to do the right thing and only bought some…left the rest. Then posted on here telling people Walmart had caps. Went back today, just about 2 weeks later and they still had the ones I left. I couldn’t let it be. I bought 3 more tins. Still left some. In 2 weeks we will see if those are still there.
Better than some folks would do. They'd buy every single tin and try and scalp them for 15 bucks a piece.

The employees at both walmarts I go to told me. Said they are a seasonal item that is a one time ship and does not get restocked. This may not be true for all stores but this seems to be true at my local stores,
Thats the way it is in Pulaski Tennessee as well. I talked to an employee in sporting goods last year and they said one shipment of caps and one shipment of the two different propellents they sell. Very limited quantities and no restock until the next year. It surprises me that they don't send more each year. They would definitely sell out if they got 100 tins.

Today in Haymarket, VA.

There's a few tins left.
1000016618.jpg

I wouldn’t be surprised if some employees buy them all first and scalp them. Happened with 22 ammo a few years ago.

Latest posts

Back