• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What inletting chisels do I need, and where is the cheapest/ best place to

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks identical to my set they have served me well, I am not the best woodworker inthe world mind you but I get by

How sharp are these tools out of the box? Looks interesting, but I don't think I want to buy any more lower priced tools that I completely have to rework just to get an edge on. If they are sharp to start with, I may try a set of them.
Bryan

Well I'm not a wood worker. These are the very first true set I've bought. I've only used the strait and angled chisels. I used them to clean up the edges around my cheek piece. They shaved the wood ever so lightly if that means anything. I was using it on Maple.

:thumbsup:

Back