• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What is your favorite dream hunt?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cape Buffalo hunt.......I ain't scared. With a good back-up my 54 Cal Hawken should do the job.

moose , grouse and bear combo ....i get to do it one week every year ....dream about it for the rest of the year.
CHEERS!

Well I am 2 of 4 of my dream hunts. Accomplished already Caribou with a recurve bow w/wooden shafts, and I got the other with my 54 VA flinter. (For the record caribou hunts were boring for me sit in a rock pile and hundreds walk by and you take your pick, didn't quite live up to my dreams)I also accomplished another dream hunt by hunter black bears with a recurve and got a nice bear.. Still left to do Elk with the same recurve again wooden arrows, and the grand trip before I die I want to get a grizzly bear with the recurve as well, but will settle for a flintlock if I am to old by the time I canget around to the trip..

Back