• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not what did I do, but what I got. The e-mail that the Fowler I ordered is being shipped today.
Now I just need to be patient, like the people trying to get Ketchup out of the Heinz bottle. 😅 "Anticipation" (You know you just sang that word!)

The Doc is out now. :cool:

A family friend is a shooter on the Kentucky Corps of Longrifles. We are planning on doing a camping trip with my parents next year to Ft Boonesboro the same weekend as the shoot. Wanted to this year but my wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant so that probably would have been a bad idea. 😄
Nice! Hopefully see you next year!! Well you never know she could have given birth at the Ft. that would have been a great story for them growing up

Back