• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What the hell was I thinking

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Winter hit so hard and early here in CO I forgot to give my wife her braggin rights.
We stalked this guy on a very windy dry day in the aspens so windy it drown out the crunching of our feet in the dry leaves.
Got within thirty yrds and she droped it with one shot to the jugglar.

DSCF2695-1.jpg

Greenmtnboy said:
Winter hit so hard and early here in CO I forgot to give my wife her braggin rights.
We stalked this guy on a very windy dry day in the aspens so windy it drown out the crunching of our feet in the dry leaves.

DSCF2695-1.jpg

Good Photo Nice Muley How Many Points.
Looks Like You Have A Good Huntin Partner there. My Hat Is off to your wife :hatsoff:
----------------------------
Dan-L

Well heck give her a :hatsoff: for me :grin:

I'm going to have to make a trip out there one day...

Greenmtnboy said:

DSCF2695-1.jpg

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Nice! Great to see a lady out amongst us heathens, looks like she can get it done. :thumbsup:

Spot

Very nice! I got to get my better half out again. On a side note, I like that hoof carving on the gun!

marmotslayer said:
Nice buck and pretty girl!

Was she aware of that scraggly wolverine crouched on her left! :haha:

:rotf: :rotf:
we get that all the time,
I sure am one lucky feller,
Thanks one an all, She's a keeper. Not to many woman out there willing to live off the grid, on a seasonal jeep road and poop in a out house anymore.
DSCF2972-1.jpg

marmotslayer said:
And she weilds a snow shovel too!!! :shocked2:

Any macs coming out of blue mesa?

I haven't been on the Blue this spring but me and my three year old daughter are going to Taylor Res tomorow to hit some pike on sucker sets and streamers on my seven weight. She hollers when one takes the sucker, I come running over and it's on.
Pike steaks = yummm

Good luck on the pike. My grandmother used to stuff them and bake them. Good :) but bony!

Might try to take a couple of the grand kids to Jefferson lake tomorrow and maybe try Tarryall too.

Was on the Mesa in May and got wind burn and one koke and one brown. Zebra mussel thing is making it hard to get around!

Heres some we got last week out of Appalachicola.

2008_06_06_-_13_070.jpg

Back