• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What the hell was I thinking

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! :applause: Congrates to GreenMtnGirl!! :hatsoff: That's a good lookin buck. 3x or 2x3? From this angle looks like a nice elder buck that's on the decline. I like those old Roman Nose bucks.

congrats sir on such a good woman, im only 16 but i know not many girls would head into the high country with me knowin they would have to live hard... good meat kill there too, your a lucky man to have such a good wife

That's great! Congratulations to your lady :hatsoff: ... and to lucky you for having such a fine hunting partner!

marmotslayer said:
Good luck on the pike. My grandmother used to stuff them and bake them. Good :) but bony!

Might try to take a couple of the grand kids to Jefferson lake tomorrow and maybe try Tarryall too.

Was on the Mesa in May and got wind burn and one koke and one brown. Zebra mussel thing is making it hard to get around!

Heres some we got last week out of Appalachicola.

2008_06_06_-_13_070.jpg

sweet mess of fish.
went scouting for pike with my fly rod and my daughter on sat than whooped butt in the Pike turny on sun.

DSCF3370.jpg

DSCF3386.jpg

Nice pike. What's the zebra mussel rule at Taylor?

Trip to Jefferson and Tarryall produced a few small rainbows and one small mac. No pike but a couple of huge swirls behind a bass popper. Maybe too cold yet.

I want to go fishing with you guys...

Porkchp, get ahold of capt Greg Fletcher in Appalchicola and have him take you and three or four other guys out on the Wahoo. Good guy and knows where to put the lines down!

Back