• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Whats Everybody Doing?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all of the regs up there I'm surprised you guys like cap guns. with my flinter I jut have find a rock that sparks and will fit my lock. As for powder there are plenty of videos on how to make it. There is one guy who uses toilet paper for charcoal, and according to his chrono gets better performance than using Swiss.

With all of the regs up there I'm surprised you guys like cap guns. with my flinter I jut have find a rock that sparks and will fit my lock. As for powder there are plenty of videos on how to make it. There is one guy who uses toilet paper for charcoal, and according to his chrono gets better performance than using Swiss.

Well, up until the spring we could get black powder without....but I guess too many idiots found that out and were using to blow manure up, so the Natural Resources folks decided you need either a PAL, an Explosives permit or a Municipal Exemption form to get black. Hence the need to do that again.

Back