• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

wheellock -sprig- rekonstrukcja

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raszpla

45 Cal.
Reaction score
2dhb52f.jpg

257prux.jpg

282y2p.jpg

rj087q.jpg

29vhtue.jpg

2l97fvp.jpg

jaxa85.jpg

243rx4j.jpg

90y5xw.jpg

1ow3vc.jpg

cubs9.jpg

Beautiful work, as always, Raszpla!
Are all your wheellock parts made by hand, with files, saws, etc., or do you use any power machines?

Hemo

Genius, genius, genius! I encounter so many people who take shortcuts in life. Thank you for your authentic dedication to this tradition. It's a genuine craft.

I use power tools but I have to minimize their participation in the process. when the craftsman thinks the scheme of modern technology , it loses the opportunity to learn an archaic aura of the work. This is my conscious choice ,This choice increases the value of aesthetic, mechanical, etc. but minimizes the profitability of the project, and extends the process time. But such a philosophy - rigor, makes harakter work is unique.
I hope it is understandable.
:hatsoff:

raszpla said:
I use power tools but I have to minimize their participation in the process. when the craftsman thinks the scheme of modern technology , it loses the opportunity to learn an archaic aura of the work. This is my conscious choice ,This choice increases the value of aesthetic, mechanical, etc. but minimizes the profitability of the project, and extends the process time. But such a philosophy - rigor, makes nature work is unique.
I hope it is understandable.
:hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back