• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where to buy Goex

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check online at Powder Inc. There out of Clarksville Arkansas. Delivered yo your door. :thumbsup:

Go up to the Member Resources Section at the top of the index page to this forum. Scroll down to Articles, Charts, and LINKS. Click on Links. it will give you the Link to Goex. The Goex website comes up with a map of the USA, and on the map they list the distributors for the company for your state. Most have 800 numbers you can call. Many have Email addresses. Contact the distributor. He will tell you the nearest retailer to your location. He may send you to Alabama, or S. Carolina, or to Florida, depending on exactly where you live, but he can find a nearby retailer, or arrange to sell you powder and ship it to your home.

NO, I don't work for Goex. But, this issue comes up about every 60 days on this forum, and I decided to educate myself. If you go down the index page to Accessories, you will find threads there on this issue. One of our members, McKeal, has taken the time to contact many of the larger mail order distributors and has posted charts there indicating their price per pound for various brands of powder. He includes Powder, INc., Graf & Sons, Maine Powderhouse, and Jerry's Powder Keg, with others I have forgotten, off the top of my head.

Georgia is a big state. There may not be a dealer located down the street from you. However, if you join a BP club, you will meet other shooters who are in the same "fix" you are as to buying BP. The cheapest prices are for Case lots, and you can order up to 2 cases shipped to your home. If you get orders from lots of friends and club members, you can afford to order a case, or two, of powder at one time, and therefore benefit everyone with the lower cost per pound.

Contact, and JOIN, the NMLRA. They have charter clubs in every state, and State Representatives in all states. The State Rep(s) for Georgia will be able to put you in contact with both BP clubs, and retailers that sell BP.

If all else fails, my brother is a member of the Tallahassee Gun Club, in Florida, and he orders powder for members, when he has enough orders( and money in hand) to buy a case. Its delivered to his home, and he then contacts members, who pick it up either from him at home, or at the range during the next scheduled BP shoot. :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back