• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who among us are PIPE smokers?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny huh..

Cigars too.. well you puff them more.. but they make me want a cigarette the whole time puffing them.. people who just cigar usually can wait to have one

My uncle used to puff cigarettes. Didn't inhale.. he would blow a pack away. I didn't understand why. Like get a cigar or pipe.

The cigarette is the nicotine stick. Intake inhale suck it down.

Chew gets people good to.. I don't like the stuff though..

I didn't mind the fresh leafe from the plant though.. chewing that wasn't bad. But that just raw tobacco from the plant.

Their was an old but very talented part time Gunsmith over in the gold country. I could tell when he was in his little shop behind the house by the smell of sweet cherry blend pipe smoke with a hint of Hoppes No 9. He has long past but the memory lives on.

Smoked a pipe until about 1985. Was taking off from a grass field outside West Palm Beach. Went to knock the dottle from my pipe on the vent window - the airstream took my beloved Meerschaum pipe away!
I was hot to get back to Pensacola, carrying parts for our "Mail Plane", an aged Twin Beech, so couldn't get back to the pipe. Been smoking ciggies ever since.

Back