• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wild Boar with Muzzleloaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spikebuck said:
Nice.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of lighting system do you use so you can see traditional sights in the dark? Something behind you? Doesn't bother the pigs?

Spikebuck - As far as the sights go, I carefully apply white nail polish or White-Out to the front sight. As it is getting dark, I adjust my green headlamp so the bottom of the light beam catches my sights as I take aim. The front sight shows up pretty good this way.

If you shoot 'em in the head :nono: you better hit that tiny brain!!!! :rotf: That a fack, jack!!

:thumbsup:
sweed

sweed4570 said:
If you shoot 'em in the head :nono: you better hit that tiny brain!!!! :rotf: That a fack, jack!!

:thumbsup:
sweed

And don't hit it head on. If you do the bullet can deflect and just ring their bell real good, not kill them. Then they can "wake up" while you're dragging them out. Three guesses how I know this. lol

Latest posts

Back