• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wood chicken. Me and flintlock in hand.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spence: Where can one find this book? It looks quite interesting. I checked on Amazon, no such luck.

Smollett

Yeah, I'm making it through. Back the Sat. before Christmas I decided to fight three young punks who wanted to mug me for my Santa dollars. Couldn't let that go uncontested! Got a couple minor cuts and think I got a strep infection from one of them. Two of the Amigos got much worse and the third got to piss his pants in public when a knife slash missed his nose by an inch or two...I gotta think things out more clearly! :wink: :haha: Remind me about the aches afterwards next time I decide to play Captain Courageous in the streets. All seriousness aside, if it saved them taking that against a couple, mother with kids or young girls, I'm content!

Good to see pics of Tia again...don't know why I have such an affinity for her, just seems so tranquil and laid back..she looks to be a great woods buddy! :thumbsup: Hope you're well, guy. Looks like hunting ion cold, foggy mornings is a profitable enterprise!

Wes/Tex said:
Yeah, I'm making it through. Back the Sat. before Christmas I decided to fight three young punks who wanted to mug me for my Santa dollars. Couldn't let that go uncontested! Got a couple minor cuts and think I got a strep infection from one of them. Two of the Amigos got much worse and the third got to piss his pants in public when a knife slash missed his nose by an inch or two...I gotta think things out more clearly! :wink: :haha: Remind me about the aches afterwards next time I decide to play Captain Courageous in the streets. All seriousness aside, if it saved them taking that against a couple, mother with kids or young girls, I'm content!

Good to see pics of Tia again...don't know why I have such an affinity for her, just seems so tranquil and laid back..she looks to be a great woods buddy! :thumbsup: Hope you're well, guy. Looks like hunting ion cold, foggy mornings is a profitable enterprise!

:shocked2: amazing!

B.

Back