• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Woodcraft Store - Lexington, Ky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdixon

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Woodcraft just opened a new location in Lexington, Ky :thumbsup: While in there today I learn that Mike Miller will be there on Saturday, May 17th as they showcase muzzleloader buidling during their Grand Opening. Mike apparently will be doing stock carving demonstrations and will have some examples of his work there. They are trying to line up a couple of other area builders as well for that date. If you are in this neck of the woods, might be worth stopping in.

Alas, I am too far away... would really love to see that one. Mike's flintlock pistol build video is top notch.

It is near the corner of Palumbo and Man-O-War - kinda behind the Land Rover dealership, kitty corner from Gall's.

Mike is a top notch guy as well. He retired after 20 years as a cop, but to look at him now, with that long pony tail, I suspect they left him in the narcotics job a little too long! Just a professional joke - he is a fine man and fantastic builder.

He retired after 20 years as a cop

I would have never guessed he was old enough from the video... The man does excellent work and makes it look effortless.

Latest posts

Back