• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

wooden camp gear

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krecords

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Here are some of my primitive camp items I made.

stool1.jpg

This is a chair made out of Maple, it is sturdy but real heavy.

stool3.jpg

this is the carved back.

bowl2.jpg

A cherry wood bowl and spoon.

Hatchet01.jpg

a small hatchet. frankly I don't use this, I have it at home for a conversation piece.

hatchet08.jpg

the eagle head handle is biting a snakes tail.

hatchet07.jpg

which in turn is biting a frogs leg.

hatchet06.jpg

hatchet04.jpg

hatchet05.jpg

which has grabbed an ant with its tongue.

Fabulous folk art! You have talent.

Did you draw your avatar? This is the one I just did
Pichouavatar3.jpg

Pichou,
Yes, I drew my avatar picture. I like your new picture, very simple lines yet conveys a lot.
Kirby

It's from a Ojibwe birch scroll. Pichou = biziw = lynx, but all furry mammal pictographs look like fat woodchucks to me, so I used text for the name. Better for a métis anyway. :haha:

It is people like you who are cutting into my business. When you can make wooden gear like those you aren't going to buy anything I make and sell.

Back