• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Woodsrunner on the Way!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey gang! :)

Bree from Kibler’s Longrifles sent me an invoice today… my Woodsrunner kit is ready!!

Standard maple’s wood stock with full CNC carving and in .54 caliber.

To say I’m excited is an understatement. I look forward to building this kit this autumn once I return from deployment in Qatar in October.

I’ll be posting photos for sure!! Thanks guys and take care!!

-Smokey

Bree from Kibler’s Longrifles sent me an invoice today… my Woodsrunner kit is ready!!

To say I’m excited is an understatement. I look forward to building this kit this autumn once I return from deployment in Qatar in October.

-Smokey
I really feel sorry for you Smokey! Too bad it is going to your address instead of mine.😂
Larry

Jim's knowledge of originals helps us understand what the WR is a reproduction of. One of his very helpful videos explains his barrel is shorter than the originals to make it handier. I'd love to have the kit as my next Kibler, but I do wish the barrel was longer, just for aesthetics and to have a truer reproduction. That's just me though. The WR has been a great success.

Jim's knowledge of originals helps us understand what the WR is a reproduction of. One of his very helpful videos explains his barrel is shorter than the originals to make it handier. I'd love to have the kit as my next Kibler, but I do wish the barrel was longer, just for aesthetics and to have a truer reproduction. That's just me though. The WR has been a great success.

He has said it isn’t a true reproduction or bench copy, but more heavily inspired by the gun. The fact it has a shorter barrel is one reason that sold me, as I am of very short stature (5’ 7”).

-Smokey
Me and my buddy, Lead Nuggets Both have them. They are great. Just got back from hunting with him in northern Nevada with him hunting antelope. He has shot a few times but they are smart creatures. Ranges 100- 175 with 100 gr 2F. I had to leave sick, but he will still get one.

He got one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back