• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

You know when your having too much,,,,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
fun by the state of your hands :haha:
AGAIN005.jpg

Beaut of a day weather wise.
AGAIN001.jpg

Six pheasants, three woodcock and a high pigeon.

No luck with the deer but it was fun stalking her, sorry no picture!

Brits. :hatsoff:

Brits You Dog!...Good On Ya!...I can smell the fun from here. :grin:
Keep the pic's coming...
Got a bad case of hunting with-drawls.These help... :thumbsup:

Man, you got it going on!
:hatsoff:
You know, my lineage goes back to England / Ireland...there is a town and a street by my last name there.
So that surely makes us cousins...I'll be right over !!!!
:grin:

If the pigeon was high how well was he flying? By eating said high pigeon would that make you high? I have heard of deer eating marijuania being grown in the woods is it possible your pigeon was doing something similar? :rotf:

roundball said:
Man, you got it going on!
:hatsoff:
You know, my lineage goes back to England / Ireland...there is a town and a street by my last name there.
So that surely makes us cousins...I'll be right over !!!!
:grin:

Your welcome friend to come over and get some shots in :thumbsup:

B.

looks like too much fun, ya need to dial it back a little. dont you brits have rules against too much fun? :wink:

i envy ya, im in need of a good fowling peice.

-matt

The way you fellows understate things, I got to believe your having a whole lot more fun than your letting on. :hatsoff: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Robby

Back