• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

You KNOW You're A Traditional Muzzleloader...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dicky Dalton said:
When you stay up late to be here knowing you have to work early. :thumbsup:
AWW. It's easy If you go to bed about 9:00 :haha:

When your Muzzleloader is the only weapon you will hunt with. Rain or shine.

When you go into the woods with a list of things to pick-up for your friends who also have the same interests. Found a big ole hornet nest for my bud down in Florida who uses it for wadding in his smoothie. :thumbsup:

flyfisher76544 said:

When you go into the woods with a list of things to pick-up for your friends who also have the same interests. Found a big ole hornet nest for my bud down in Florida who uses it for wadding in his smoothie. :thumbsup:

I see your from Georgia, but when I saw your post all I could think of was some guy in Fl. Getting a big old wasp nest that was frozen when you sent it, But alive & well when he opened the box :rotf:

That happens on moving trucks time to time, something like a picnic table gets on the truck cold with a wasp nest on the bottom side & The trailer gets opened days later someplace warm.

Sean Gadhar said:
flyfisher76544 said:

I see your from Georgia, but when I saw your post all I could think of was some guy in Fl. Getting a big old wasp nest that was frozen when you sent it, But alive & well when he opened the box :rotf:

That happens on moving trucks time to time, something like a picnic table gets on the truck cold with a wasp nest on the bottom side & The trailer gets opened days later someplace warm.

That would be a neat trick to do :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
But I already took care of the hornets plus he is a good friend. Don't think he would think it was as funny as I would!! Plus I had to wait for it to get cold enough here for me to be able to get the nest.

When go through the women's hat bin looking for felt hats.

When you get out of the shower smelling of Murphy's Oil Soap.

When you use Bore Butter for stiff fingers or a stuffy nose.

When you have over a 100lbs of soft lead that needs to be fluxed.

When your favorite pair of footwear is a pair of moccasins that have been resoled three times.

When, before you buy a length of hardwood doweling, you make sure the grain is straight.

When your video collection includes, Jemimah Johnston, Last of the Mohicans, The Patriot [Gibson, not Segal], Mountain Men, Drums along the Mohawk, The Buccaneer, the Alamo [both versions], The Kentuckian, The Fighting Kentuckian

When you know how to use a "Fire Drill."

When you know why there's bullet holes to the left hand side of fireplaces in old cabins.

When your wife won't go near your knives for fear of getting cut.

Latest posts

Back