• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

12L14 Steel good enough?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rudyard,
Sounds like you know about barrels. Interesting.
When a golfer hits his ball its destination is no longer in his control. He may elect to hit another claiming he deserves another mulligan. If he doesn't adjust his attitude, that ball will closely follow the first.
I'll wait to see what I have and then think, then make a decision remembering and maybe, re-read your posts. Thanks, Steve
Its a bit Toung in cheek of me' but its been my experience and I made & shot a lot of guns of all ages & Nationalitys . Ime not a golfer but my youngest Daughter likes me to coach & Caddy She.s hopeless as a golfer but enjoys the whole thing .So I am familiar with balls that go wildly Arry ,
Your Welcome Rudyard

Back