• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2 new kits

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdyup

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Received these two unfinished kits today. Boy, do I have my work cut out for me. Got them from a friend that didn't want them. They were laying around in his shop for the last 13 years. Price was so good I couldn't turn them down.
IMG_20130330_234728_255_zps56b1b0e6.jpg

Hope the link works....

They do look interesting. If you are feeling overwheled you could send that bottom one over my way :)

gdyup said:
Received these two unfinished kits today. Boy, do I have my work cut out for me. Got them from a friend that didn't want them. They were laying around in his shop for the last 13 years. Price was so good I couldn't turn them down.
IMG_20130330_234728_255_zps56b1b0e6.jpg

Hope the link works....

Who made the kits, caliber? Keep us posted on your progress.

Tom

Can't think of a better way to kill time, excepy maybe shooting them :haha: Congradulations on the kits :thumbsup:

Judging by the wood they are pretty high quality kits. It is obvious that you did well! Geo. T.

Don't know to much about the schuetsen other than it is a target rifle. Got a lot of research to do.

Are you sitting down? Hold your jaw shut so it doesn't hit the floor. :) They were given to me. He didn't want them anymore, but I'm sure I will have to work them off in the shop.

gdyup said:
Are you sitting down? Hold your jaw shut so it doesn't hit the floor. :) They were given to me. He didn't want them anymore, but I'm sure I will have to work them off in the shop.

Of all the luck! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back