• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 cal rifles?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Al
Got mine off ebay for $20-30 a year or so ago. Keep watching they showup every once in a while for a good price.
In the mean time on auctionarms under black powder firearms you can get 250 unlubed 32 maxi for $25 I think.
Hope this helps

Big Al
i found this while surfing:
NEI Handtools has a .32 caliber maxi-ball mould like the T/C moulds but it's 110 grain instead of 103 grain. Think it's about $70. It's not on their website and you have to call them to get it.
I don't know if this true or but if it is that is about the going price for a new mold
shdwlr

Just sold my TC 32 maxi mold for $40 to a forum member - 20% less than what I paid for it even though I never used it.

No way I could gouge someone $150 for one, not even on Ebay. :shake:

LOL - If I had known you only wanted 40$ for that maxi mold, I would have taken it along with the Cherokee! :grin: Oh well.

:hmm: I have really enjoyed going after tree rats with my .36 H&A tack driver. But, here's a real primitive way of going after rabbits and squirrels, a "hunting stick". I still have one I made out of a piece of an walnut branch---and after practicing with it for a few days I made a kill on a cottontail and have been successful in knocking down tree rats scampering up the tree. I saw this technique on one these survival shows and never gave it a thought until I found this downed branch with enough weight forward to be turned into the hunting stick with some axe and blade work. Now where did I put my Atlatl???? :hatsoff:

Big All and others looking for .32 Maxis. I just found a guy on Auction Arms that is selling 250 cast .32 Maxis for $24.99 with Free Shipping. Not bad at all. Can't post a link to it here i don't think but he sells under Blkpwdrsls.

I just got 250 from him. 2 small tackle boxes with 125 bullets each. Seems like a darn good deal!

Yep, that's what i thought. He has a lot of other cal. bullets at good prices too. Like 200 .50 cal Maxi-balls for $40. And the Free Shipping is good. :thumbsup:

Back